- City Agendas and Minutes
- Boards + Commissions + Committees
- Code of Ordinances and City Charter
- Mayor and City Council
- Comprehensive Land Use Plan
- Dunwoody Village Master Plan
- Georgetown Master Plan
- Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Parks Master Plan
- Peachtree Corners - Dunwoody Winters Chapel Road Area Study
- Sustainability Plan
- Transportation Plan
- Tree Inventory and Assessment
- Urban Redevelopment Plan
- Last Mile Connectivity
- Hammond Drive Corridor Improvements
- News Room
- Open Records
- Public + Legal Notices
- Voter Information
The Sustainability Plan envisions what our ideal city looks like in terms of resource conservation, waste reduction, ecology, biodiversity, health and wellness, and economic prosperity.
The Sustainability Plan includes a work plan with measurable goals and objectives based upon community feedback that support and implement the city’s vision for a sustainable future.
Key Components of the Sustainability Plan:
For questions or more information about the Sustainability Plan, please contact Sustainability Director, Andrew Russell at email@example.com.