- City Agendas and Minutes
- Boards + Commissions + Committees
- Code of Ordinances and City Charter
- Mayor and City Council
- Master Plans
- News Room
- Open Records
- Public + Legal Notices
- Voter Information
Volunteer Coordinating Committee
The Volunteer Coordinating Committee promotes and facilitates volunteer involvement by partnering local businesses, nonprofit organizations, government organizations, places of worship, schools, and individuals.
The committee has 7 members, each serving 3-year terms.
- Ryan Crandall - Term expires 6/30/20
- Penny Foreman – Term expires 6/30/20
- Katie Keser - Term expires 6/30/22
- Christopher Oliver - Term expires 6/30/20
- Stephen Patrick – Term expires 6/30/20
- Kate Roark – Term expires 6/30/22
- Megan Weiland - Term expires 6/30/20
High School Ex-Officio Members: 2 year term or upon graduation, whichever is first
- Kaity Toly - 2 year term or upon graduation
- Isabella Waid - 2 year term or upon graduation
College Ex-Officio Members: 2 year term or upon graduation, whichever is first
You may contact the Volunteer Coordinating Committee by e-mailing the City Clerk, Sharon Lowery, at email@example.com.