Create and View Maps
The GIS Department analyzes, visualizes, and provides insight for location based information for city staff and the public.
- Dunwoody SmartMap - Interactive map to retrieve property information like address and zoning. You can also view a variety of other map layers and use tools like Identify, Measure, and Geolocation. You can also mark up and print your own maps.
- Open Data Dunwoody - Explore and download GIS data
- Dunwoody ArcGIS Online - Our primary design and hosting environment for applications and other content that engage city staff and the public
- City Boundaries - Use this Google map to get an idea if you are in Dunwoody or another City. SmartMap contains the official City of Dunwoody address database and city lmits.
- DeKalb Parcel Viewer - Interactive Parcel map by DeKalb County
Featured Content (New!)