- City Manager
- City Clerk
- City Attorney
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Parks and Recreation
- Public Works
In addition to extensive paving and sidewalk projects, since the 2011 adoption of the Comprehensive Transportation Plan, the city has been taking strategic steps to improve the city’s transportation system by improving intersections and roadways as prioritized in the plan.
Each capital project typically includes four phases – concept, design, right-of-way (acquisition), and construction. The Public Works Department is currently managing the following improvement projects.
- Mount Vernon Road Infrastructure Improvements
- Sidewalk Construction
- Pedestrian Safety Improvements
- Chamblee Dunwoody Road Infrastructure Improvements (Cambridge Drive to Womack Road)
- Tilly Mill Road at North Peachtree Road
- Chamblee Dunwoody Road Georgetown Gateway
- Mount Vernon Road at Vermack Road/Manhasset Drive
- Chamblee Dunwoody Road at Spalding Drive
For more information on these construction projects, please contact Mindy Sanders at 678-382-6850 or firstname.lastname@example.org.