Report a Code Violation

The Code Compliance Division receives complaints from citizens reporting violations of the noise, zoning, and land development ordinances such as tall grass and residential parking restrictions.

All issues involving criminal activity should be directed to the Police Department , at 678-382-6900. For issues that may result in immediate harm to yourself, others, or property, please dial 9-1-1 immediately.

There are two (2) ways you may submit requests:

1.) Go to

2.) Download the mobile app “iWorQ Service Request” and using the Agency Code of Dunwoody

You may also email or call 678-382-6890

Please Note: the City of Dunwoody does not oversee sanitation services. Please contact DeKalb County Sanitation Services regarding residential or commercial sanitation services.

When reporting a concern please have the following information ready:

  • Address or description of the issue location
  • Description of the specific issue
  • Length of time you have been aware of the issue
  • Any information regarding previous compliance actions taken by the city 

Please keep in mind that all complaints are public record and subject to the Georgia Open Records Act . Persons reporting a concern are not required to provide their name or contact information unless they wish to be contacted by our compliance official for follow-up information.