- City Agendas and Minutes
Boards + Commissions + Committees
- Alcohol License Review Board
- Audit Committee
- Board of Ethics
- Budget Committee
- Construction Board of Adjustments and Appeals
- Convention and Visitors Bureau of Dunwoody
- Development Authority
- Planning Commission
- Sustainability Committee
- Urban Redevelopment Agency
- Volunteer Coordinating Committee
- Zoning Board of Appeals
- Code of Ordinances and City Charter
- Mayor and City Council
- Master Plans
- News Room
- Open Records
- Public + Legal Notices
- Voter Information
Thursday, March 28, 2019
Dunwoody State of the City Will Take Place on April 11
The City of Dunwoody will hold the 2019 State of the City on April 11 at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia.
Dunwoody, GA – March 28, 2019 – The 2019 Dunwoody State of the City will be held at 7 p.m. on Thursday, April 11th at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia, 4355 Ashford Dunwoody Road. This year’s event will be a special celebration of the City of Dunwoody’s 10th anniversary.
“This 10th anniversary year is an important milestone for all citizens and business owners in Dunwoody. We worked hard to get here,” said Mayor Shortal. “During the State of the City, I look forward to reflecting on our past and setting the pathway to the future.”
The event is free and open to the public. It starts with a reception and hors d'oeuvres from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. Guests are encouraged to RSVP by e-mailing email@example.com.
This event is sponsored by the City of Dunwoody and the Rotary Club of Dunwoody. The following additional sponsors make this event accessible to everyone:
- VIP and Platinum Sponsors: Jacobs, Lowe Engineers, CRH, Inframark, Perimeter Community Improvement Districts and CPL.
- Gold Sponsors: Trammell Crow Company, GID Development, Discover Dunwoody, Interdev, State Farm, Residence Inn Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center/Dunwoody and the Dunwoody Development Authority.
- Silver Sponsors and Partners: SunTrust, Emory Saint Joseph’s Hospital, Coro Realty Advisors, KDC and the Dunwoody Crier.
Parking at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia parking deck is complimentary.
# # #
For more information regarding the City of Dunwoody, please contact Jennifer Boettcher, Communications Director: 678.382.6881, Jennifer.Boettcher@dunwoodyga.gov.
About the City of Dunwoody, Georgia
Dunwoody is located in metro Atlanta, in northern DeKalb County, Georgia and was officially incorporated as a city on December 1, 2008. The City of Dunwoody provides quality service to its citizens and supports the largest economic engine in the Southeast by planning in a careful and thoughtful manner.
Return to list.