- Agendas and Minutes
- Boards + Commissions + Committees
- Code of Ordinances and City Charter
- Mayor and City Council
- Master Plans
- News Room
- Open Records
- Public + Legal Notices
- Search City Records
- Voter Information
Dunwoody Village Master Plan
The 165-acre Dunwoody Village study area sits at the crossroads of Mount Vernon Road and Chamblee Dunwoody Road in the western part of the City of Dunwoody.
Primarily a commercial district, the Dunwoody Village is surrounded on all sides by very stable single-family communities.
The Dunwoody Village Master Plan envisions and outlines how the Dunwoody Village can thrive as a true “Village” that is vibrant, sustainable, and economically viable while maintaining its quaintness, charm, and link to the area’s history.
Key Components of the Dunwoody Village Master Plan:
- Future Land Use and Development
- Circulation and Open Space
- 5 Year Action Plan
- Economic Development – Market Overview
- Concept Plan Alternatives
- Plan Appendix