- Agendas and Minutes
Boards + Commissions + Committees
- Alcohol License Review Board
- Audit Committee
- Board of Ethics
- Budget Committee
- Construction Board of Adjustments and Appeals
- Convention and Visitors Bureau of Dunwoody
- Design Review Advisory Committee
- Development Authority
- Planning Commission
- Sustainability Committee
- Urban Redevelopment Agency
- Volunteer Coordinating Committee
- Zoning Board of Appeals
- Code of Ordinances and City Charter
- Mayor and City Council
- Master Plans
- News Room
- Open Records
- Public + Legal Notices
- Search City Records
- Voter Information
The Planning Commission provides the public with an opportunity to review rezoning requests, code text amendments, special land use permit requests and other zoning decisions subject to the Georgia Zoning Procedures Act.
The Planning Commission discusses any received applications on the second Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers.
The commission has 7 members, each serving 3-year terms.
- Kirk Anders – Term expires 6/30/19
- Bob Dallas – Term expires 1/26/18
- Bill Grossman - Term expires 1/26/2018
- Renate Herod - Term expires 1/26/18
- Thomas O'Brien - Term expires 6/30/19
- Paul Player, Chair - Term expires 1/26/18
- Robert Price – Term expires 6/30/19
You may contact the Planning Commission directly by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Planning Commission held a board training session on July 12, 2016. To review the training presentation delivered to the board at that meeting please download: Planning Commission Training Session Presentation - 7-12-16 Meeting.