Convention and Visitors Bureau of Dunwoody
The Convention and Visitors Bureau of Dunwoody expends 2% of the hotel/motel tax revenue collected by the city for the purposes of promoting, attracting, stimulating, and developing conventions and tourism for the city.
The Convention and Visitors Bureau of Dunwoody is comprised of three hotel members, two restaurant/retail members, three ex-officio voting members selected by the Dunwoody City Council Members from each of the city’s three districts, and three at-large members. The bureau has 11 members. Members:
- Kathy Brandt - Chair, Term expires 12/31/2020 - District 1 Member
- Catherine Lautenbacher - Term expires 12/31/2021 - Dikstrict 2 Member
- Ricardo Gonzalo - Term exires 12/31/2019 - District 3 Member
- Sharon Kilmartin - Term expires 12/31/2018 - Hotel Member 1
- Jospeh Fallis - Term expires 12/31/2019 - Hotel Member 2
- Alicia Wiley - Term Expires 12/31/2018 - Hotel Member 3
- Charlie Augello - Term expires 12/31/2019 - Restaurant/Retail Member 1
- Doug McKendrick - Term expires 12/31/2018 - Restaurant/Retail Member 2
- Bill Grant - Term expires 12/31/2019 - At-Large Member 1
- David Toolan – Term expires 12/31/2019 - At-Large Member 2
- Bill Baker - Term expires 12/31/2018 - At-Large Member 3
You may contact the Convention and Visitors Bureau of Dunwoody by e-mailing the Executive Director, Katie Bishop Williams at katiew@CVBDunwoody.com.