Police Reports and Open Records

We offer several convenient options for obtaining copies of Police Reports and Open Records. Need to file a Police Report? That's easy too!

Obtaining a Police Report
Copies of Police Reports may be obtained by visiting City Hall Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.  The current cost for Incident and Accident reports is .10 cents per page.

You may also obtain a copy of your Accident report (only) online through www.buycrash.com.

Filing/Opening a Police Report
In order to open and file a police report for an incident that occurred in Dunwoody, the Dunwoody Police Department must be dispatched to your location. If you need to file a police report, please visit the Police Department or dial 9-1-1 (even if it is not an emergency situation) to have an officer dispatched to your location in Dunwoody.

Open Records Requests
The City of Dunwoody is dedicated to maintaining high levels of transparency and accessibility for all citizens.  All open records requests made with the City will be responded to within three business days and at the lowest feasible cost to the requestor. The City of Dunwoody uses Open Records Request software to receive and track requests from citizens. You can request City records online.