Police Department

In the event of an emergency, DIAL 9-1-1. Our officers are dispatched for both emergency and non-emergency calls through the ChatComm 911 Center. If you need administrative help, call the office at (678) 382-6900 and press 8. 

Copies of Police Reports may be obtained by visiting City Hall Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.  After 5:00 p.m., please visit our Police Department main lobby.

The current cost for Incident and Accident reports is .10 cents per page (CASH ONLY).

NOTE: We cannot process requests for police reports by e-mail or fax.

You may also obtain a copy of your Accident report (only) online through www.buycrash.com.

No, we cannot process requests for police reports by fax or e-mail. You must visit in person. Visit City Hall during normal business hours (8am-5pm, M-F) or the Police Department after-hours.

Yes. You will need to sign a Background Check Consent Form and bring a valid identification card. This service is available from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., seven days a week, excluding holidays. The cost is $20.00 (cash only).

Brown and Brown Wrecker Service, 3854 North Peachtree Road, Chamblee, GA 30341. You can reach Brown and Brown Wrecker Service at (770) 457-3879.

You can pay online or visit the Municipal Court at 41 Perimeter Center East, Suite 103, Dunwoody, GA 30346, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

Yes. Sign up for our Residential Security Check through the Police to Citizen Portal to have your residential property checked by a Dunwoody Police Officer while you are away.

We have several classes and programs offered each year. Visit the Programs & Classes page to learn more.