Upcoming Planning and Zoning Decisions
The following is an updated list of upcoming Board and Commission meetings and administrative decisions along with links to accompanying applications and information on each.
Please follow the link on each decision to view the application packets. Some of the packets may take a moment to load. If there is not an application link available, please contact the Community Development Department for a copy (678-382-6800).
December 7, 2017 Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting
ZBA 17-20: Chris and Jessica Bryant, owners of 1464 Kings Down Circle, seek a variance from Chapter 27, Section 27-267 to permit a fence in the street yard at a height greater than allowed by right. The Tax Parcel ID is 18 351 06 074.
ZBA 17-21: Cindi Williams, on behalf of Gibbs Landscape Company, Inc, owners of 5026 Winters Chapel Road, seeks a variance from Chapter 27, Section 27-267 to permit a fence in the rear yard at a height greater than allowed by right. The Tax Parcel ID is 06 280 01 004.
December 11, 2017 Mayor-City Council Meeting
Prado Perimeter Center, LLC owner of 121 Perimeter Center West, tax parcel number 18-349-05-029, by Dennis J. Webb, Jr., attorney for the owner, seeks the following:
1. MA17-02: Request to modify previous zoning conditions;
3. SLUP 17-04 B): Section 27-98(b)(6) to vary the Minor Parkway Street Type requirement (Perimeter Center Place); and
4. SLUP 17-04 C): Section 27-98(b)(7) to vary the Primary Street Type requirement (Olde Perimeter Way).
December 12, 2017 Planning Commission Meeting
David C. Kirk of Troutman Sanders LLP, attorney for the owner, on behalf of Grubb Properties, owner of a portion of 41, 47, 53 Perimeter Center East, Dunwoody, GA 30346, seeks the following::
1. RZ 17-01: To rezone a property currently zoned O-I (Office-Institution) District to a PC-2 (Perimeter Center) District.
2. SLUP 17-05 a): Special Land Use Permit from Chapter 27, Section 27-104(f)(2) to permit a Development of Regional Impact;
3. SLUP 17-05 b): Special Land Use Permit from Chapter 27, Section 27-104-6 to allow multi-unit residential, rental; and
4. SLUP 17-05 c): Special Land Use Permit from Chapter 27, Section 27-105b to modify the build-to-zone of a general building.
ZBA 18-02: Marcel and Jennifer Cohen, owners of 1955 Poppleford Lane, seek a variance from Chapter 27, Section 27-58, to encroach the side yard setback for construction of a garage. The Tax Parcel ID is 18 373 01 106.