- City Manager
- City Clerk
- City Attorney
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Parks and Recreation
- Park Events
- Parks Master Plan
- Parks Registration Portal
- Facility Rentals
- Parks and Park Facilities
Park Construction Projects
- Brook Run Dog Park Improvements
- Donaldson-Bannister Farmhouse Renovation
- Dunwoody Nature Center Entranceway Renovation
- Dunwoody Park - Lower Baseball Field Improvements
- Dunwoody Park - Parking Lot Refurbishing
- Multi-Use Trail (Brook Run Park to Pernoshal Park)
- North Dekalb Cultural Arts Center
- Pernoshal Park Construction
- Windwood Hollow Playground Replacement
- Public Works
Dunwoody Nature Center - Entranceway Improvements
Through the Facilities Improvement Partnership Program, the Council approved the Dunwoody Nature Center's request to transform the main entranceway at the Dunwoody Nature Center into an ADA accessible entranceway.
The planned improvements will not only improve the usability and safety of the parking lot but also reduce the localized flooding that occurs around the current entranceway, and improve general aesthetics and make the Dunwoody Nature Center even more welcoming for all park-goers.
Current Project Phase
The City is preparing to bid out the construction of the entranceway improvements. The City Council will likely award the construction contract before the end of 2014.
Next Project Phase - Construction
Working with the Dunwoody Nature Center’s busy program and class schedule, the renovation is planned to take place in December and January when the fewest classes and programs will be disrupted by the construction.
Recent Project Updates
September 2014 – Plans for construction were approved by both the City and the DeKalb County Fire Marshal.
Summer 2014 – The City worked with the Dunwoody Nature Center to complete final construction documents.
April 28, 2014 – As part of the 2014 Facilities Improvement Partnership Program, Council approved Dunwoody Nature Center’s request for the entranceway renovation.
Entranceway Renovation Plans
Parks and Recreation Manager