- City Manager
- City Clerk
- City Attorney
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Parks and Recreation
- Parks Master Plan
- Facility Rentals
- Parks and Park Facilities
Park Construction Projects
- Brook Run Dog Park Improvements
- Windwood Hollow Playground Replacement
- Pernoshal Park Construction
- North Dekalb Cultural Arts Center
- Multi-Use Trail (Brook Run Park to Pernoshal Park)
- Dunwoody Park - Parking Lot Refurbishing
- Dunwoody Park - Lower Baseball Field Improvements
- Dunwoody Nature Center Entranceway Renovation
- Donaldson-Bannister Farmhouse Renovation
- Park Construction Project Updates (Module)
- Public Works
Dunwoody Park - Parking Lot Refurbishing
After years of heavy use, the parking lot on the south side of Dunwoody Park, adjacent to the two baseball fields, is being refurbished. As part of the FY 2014 Budget, the City Council approved funds to repair the parking lot. With plans completed, the parking lot will be resurfaced in October.
Current Project Phase – Planning and Design
Staff worked with our resurfacing contractor to examine different strategies from full-depth reclamation to deep patching and resurfacing. The final plans have been completed and the parking lot refurbishment will be underway in October.
Next Project Phase – Construction
The resurfacing contractor is mobilizing in preparation for the deep patching and resurfacing work in October.
Recent Project Updates
September 2014 – Staff finalized plans for the parking lot refurbishment.
August 25, 2014 – City Council directed staff to work with the resurfacing contractor to ensure the best option for the repair of the parking lot could be completed.
Dunwoody Parking Lot Striping Plan
Parks and Recreation Manager