Dunwoody Parks Pursuit Challenge
July is Parks & Recreation Month! To celebrate the city is conducting the July Parks Pursuit Challenge, a contest for the entire community. Exciting contest challenges offer participants an opportunity to submit photos via Social Media to be eligible for prize drawings. Participate in the July Parks Pursuit Challenge today!
In honor of July being National Park & Recreation Month, the city is launching an exciting month-long contest for the entire community – The Parks Pursuit Challenge!!
The contest is an easy and fun way to show your love of Dunwoody Parks! To participate, just post pics of yourself, your family and/or your friends in a Dunwoody park and you can be eligible to WIN fantastic prize packages!
Three simple steps to join the contest:
1.) Take a selfie, a photo of your family and/or your friends in a Dunwoody park.
2.) Tell us why you love that park or what you love about the park.
Participants have a chance to win one of the following four prize packages:
- Four tickets to the Butterfly Festival at Dunwoody Nature Center!
- A family membership & swag bag from Spruill Arts Center!
- Season tickets (two seats) to the 2017-18 season shows at Stage Door Players!
- A FREE facility rental at a Dunwoody Park!
Each posting/selfie counts as one entry so be sure to hit all 8 parks! Contest participants can win one of four (4) fabulous giveaways!* Winners will be announced July 31st.
Unsure of where to start? Park locations include Brook Run Park, Pernoshal Park, Windwood Hollow Park, Georgetown Park, Vernon Oaks Park, North DeKalb Cultural Arts Center (front office), Dunwoody Park & Nature Center, and Donaldson-Bannister Farm (Vermack Rd. entrance). For park addresses, please visit www.dunwoodyga.gov.
See you out in #DunwoodyParks!
* Each photo/selfie must be taken at a different location to qualify as an eligible entry, for a max of eight (8) entries per person. Contest winners will be selected and announced on July 31, 2017 from all eligible entries received. Winners will be selected randomly from the eligible entries received using random.org. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules which will be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified via the entry-submitted social media channel (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.) Free facility rental is subject to availability and must be used by July 31, 2018. The City of Dunwoody may use and share entry photo submissions as part of the Parks Pursuit campaign. Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.