Facility Rentals

Planning a birthday party, company picnic, or special event?

Consider utilizing a park pavilion or event lawn for your occasion.  Park pavilions and event lawns are available to use for a variety of activities.

Park Pavilions and Event Lawns Available:

  • Brook Run Park Event Field (open field near park main entrance)
  • Brook Run Park Pavilion (10 picnic tables and can accommodate approximately 80 people)
  • Windwood Hollow Park Pavilion (8 picnic tables and can accommodate approximately 60 people)
  • Park at Pernoshal Court Pavilion (10 picnic tables and can accommodate approximately 90 people)

*Please note, the small pavilions by the Brook Run Playground are NOT available for rental but may be used on a first come first served basis.  Please see the Brook Run Park Facility Rental Area Map for more information.

Facility Rental Applications, for the reservation of park facilities, must be received by the Parks and Recreation Division at least two weeks prior to the event date.  Before you apply, check out the Facility Rental Calendar for availability.  Special Events must also apply for a Special Event Permit.

Reservation fees vary from $100-$600 (per day) based on the type of reservation and event. Damage and alcohol deposits range from $200-$600 based on the type of reservation.  All fees for park and facility rentals are due upon approval of an application and the pavilion or event lawn is not considered officially reserved until all fees have been paid.  Special events also require a Special Event Permit and related fees.

  • Private Rentals (family reunions, birthday parties, etc.) $100 per day, $200 refundable deposit for alcohol
  • Special Event (up to 300 persons such as a 5k or Fundraiser) $400 per day, $400 refundable damage deposit
  • Special Event (over 300 persons such as a Carnival or Festival) $600 per day, $600 refundable damage deposit

Caterers and Grills
You may have retail and food vendors at your event but copies of all participating vendor business licenses are required.  You may bring your own grill, but for safety reasons, personal grills can only be used on paved services.  Grills are NOT permitted on any grassy area or in any pavilion.

Alcohol is permitted with a $200 refundable deposit.  The deposit must be paid with facility rental fee. If the pavilion/event field is clean and free of damage after your event, the alcohol deposit will be refunded by check.  Alcohol is NOT permitted in city parks except as part of a facility rental or special event where all appropriate permits and fees have been paid.

Music and Sound Systems
Sound amplification devices are permitted but must comply with the city's Noise Ordinance.  A description of the equipment and devices must be submitted with your application.

Insurance - Bounce Houses and Special Events
Private Rentals with inflatable bounce houses and Special Events also require proof of insurance. The presence of licensed or sworn officers may also be deemed necessary for Special Events.

Facility Rentals

Lemonade Days

Rental Application

Rental Calendar

To secure your facility rental please contact Rachel Waldron at rachel.waldron@dunwoodyga.gov or call 678-382-6853.