- City Manager
- City Clerk
- City Attorney
- Code Compliance
- Planning and Zoning
- Tree Regulations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Electronics Recycling Event Registration
- Economic Development
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Parks and Recreation
- Public Works
If you are planning to replace or add a permanent sign or add temporary signs, sign permits are required.
Permanent Signs - Required Documents
- Completed Permanent Sign Permit Application
- Sign Company’s Certificate of Insurance
- Sign Company’s Business License
- If you are submitting licenses on behalf of another individual, you will also need a completed Authorized Permit Agent Form
Temporary Signs - Required Documents
- Completed Temporary Sign Permit Application
The Sign Ordinance found in Chapter 20 of the Code of Ordinances governs the type, size, and number of signs that can be
displayed on private property.
Additionally, for all properties located within the boundaries of the Dunwoody Village Overlay District, supplemental regulations apply related to the architectural design standards of the Dunwoody Village Overlay District found in Chapter 27, Section 27-97(f) of the Code of Ordinances. All sign colors, except for logos, in the Dunwoody Village Overlay District are limited to the Williamsburg Colors Collection or similar approved alternatives.
If you do not wish to submit your application in person, then please mail it to the address below or email Tammy Hiler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
City of Dunwoody
41 Perimeter Center East
Dunwoody, GA 30346